RaptorTech MicroRaptor Repeater Solution
The MicroRaptor repeater kit offers flexibility of mounting arrangements capable of mounting to a wall, pole or roof top. Able to be run from mains power, PoE or solar, the MicroRaptor is highly adaptable with built in battery redundancy. 3G/4G, ethernet or Wi-Fi backhaul is available with all components IP67 rated and max operating temperature of 85ºC.
At a glance:
- Full aluminium frame assembly (flat pack)
- All fasteners and associated hardware
- Solar panel mounting bracket
- Weatherproof electronics enclosure
- LTE / Satellite / LoRaWAN hardware
- Internal backup battery
- Solar charge regulator
- Custom internal bracketry
- LoRaWAN gateway for sensor connectivity
- Bluetooth connectivity for maintenance and configuration
- Wi-Fi connectivity for local CCTV connectivity, public amenity and anonymised visitation tracking
- 4G connectivity for backhaul, meaning no additional wiring is required
Deployment of the smart light option takes approximately 30 minutes with no additional wiring or modifications required to existing streetlights.